When God appeared

a frustrated man in anger: Oh God!

God appeared: Yes Son!

Man: (puzzled and looking around)

God: Why did you call me?

Man: (bewildered and not knowing whom he is talking to) I didn't call you. Who are you?

God: You said " Oh God" and I had come for you.

Man: Oh! So, you are GOD ??!!

God: Yes Son. What did you call me for?

Man: I am frustrated in my current position. Nothing is going smoothly as per plans. I am in too much of a bottleneck everywhere. I need solutions.

God: Son, Gods don't appear to grant wishes. When I created you, I created you with infinite possibilities. All you need is to look inside you. Explore your deep depths, tune in and listen silently to the serene inner voice I gave you. When you understand the problem thoroughly, the solution will become visible to you by itself. You don't need me. I never created any problem for you. The next time you call, it must be to thank me for having created you with infinite possibilities. Hope to appear again, very soon.

Comments

  1. A nice post!! :)
    Seriooouuusaaaaa I want a thiruvilayadal incident to happen.
    Varaadhu..varadhu..results varadhu! Kadavule ner la vandhaalum..naan namba maaten nenakkaren! :P

    -Tharumi ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Its Ranjani Gayatri after MLV

Salem Sriram sticks to Sampradaya

Tribute to Dr.Suresh Ramaswamy