Bhaire Bhanwari

Why not the full Bhaire Bhanwari concert? Why are people so frugal in sharing the best music?  Ma'am (my friends know the connection) walks a new mile every day. Hats off to her. Would love to have a glimpse of her in concert again. It has been many years since the last one and I have grown very thirsty for her music. "Bhakthi in Music, to Music" - in its pristine form, flows through her to the world. What a manodharma! 

I used to think - Adi Sankara, Azhwars, Saint Ramanuja, Koorathazwan, Swami Chinmayananda, Swami Vivekananda - and so many saints and stalwarts walked on earth. But, why did I not have the blessing to be born in their time period or witness a great soul? With BJ, the feeling is complete and transcendental.  

I badly wanted to listen and immerse myself into this Bhaire Bhanwari after reading about it. Time hasn't come for it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Ranjani Gayatri after MLV

Salem Sriram sticks to Sampradaya

Tribute to Dr.Suresh Ramaswamy