India Trip 2009 - Episode 1

The land of dreams, the land of dream come true,
the land of yogic knowledge,
the land of secular tolerance,
the land of a mosaic of traditions,
the land of a billion opinions,
the land of ever rising Sun,
I could go on,
such is my mother country, India.

To add further, India is a land of possibilities, talent, potential, capabilities, miracles always happening and waiting to happen - all mixed up in a quagmire of narrow-mindedness that impedes complete advancement in any field. This is what instantly struck me during my 3 week trip to few places like Chennai, Bangalore and my hometown.

Been to India from US in February 2009 after five long years, first time after I had come to US. A long gap that was unplanned and unintentional. Got stuck because of visa regulations , et cetera. It was a much awaited and eager trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Ranjani Gayatri after MLV

Salem Sriram sticks to Sampradaya

Tribute to Dr.Suresh Ramaswamy